Policy of installation, operation and maintenance of video information processing
The ONYANG HOT SPRING HOTEL (Ltd.) (hereafter referred to “the Company’) notifies that the purpose and method of use of video information materials processed by the Company through this policy of installation, operation and maintenance of video information processing equipments.
1. Basis and objective of installing video information processing equipments
The Company installs and operates video information processing equipments in accordance with article 25.1 of Personal Information Protection Act.
- facility safety and fire prevention
- protection of customers such as crime prevention
- in case of a parking lot, prevention of car theft and damage
(where the number of parking units is above 30, the parking lot may be installed and operated on the basis of article 6.1 of 「Enforcement Decree of the Parking Lot Act」)
2. Number of installation units, installation location and filming range
|number of installation
||unitsinstallation location and filming range
||units excluding corridor of each guest room, work place,
3. Person in charge of maintenance and person with access authority
The Company specifies persons in charge of protection of personal video information as the following in order to protect video information and process complaints concerning personal video information.
|person in charge of maintenance
|person with access authority
4. Filming hours, time period of storage, storage place and processing method of video information
The Company records and maintains matters related to requests such as utilization objectives, offering to third parties, destruction and perusal of personal video information and permanently removes personal video information in a manner that restoration is impossible once the time period of storage expires.
|filming hours time
||time period of storagestorage
||30 days from the date of filming
5. Matters concerning entrustment of the installation etc. of video information processing equipments.
The Company entrusts the installation of video information processing equipments and prescribes necessary matters for safe management of personal information upon entrustment agreement in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
6. Matters concerning verification method and place of personal video information
- verification method : verification is possible upon visiting the Company after contacting the person in charge of video information in advance
- verification place : personnel and general affairs department
7. Measures for requests such as perusal etc. by persons who have the right to information
Persons who have the right to information may request an operator of video information processing equipments to peruse, verify or remove personal video information at anytime they want. Such requests are limited to personal information in which the requesting person is filmed and obviously necessary for urgent interests of life, body and property of the person who have the right to information. The Company shall immediately take necessary measures upon request to peruse, verify or remove personal video information
8. Measures to secure safety of video information
Video information processed by the Company is safely managed through encryption measures etc. In addition, the Company grants differential access authority to personal information as a managerial measure for protection of personal video information, and records and maintains a date and time of generation of personal video information, purpose of perusal in case of perusal, peruser, a date and time of perusal etc. in order to prevent counterfeit and falsification of personal video information. Besides, the Company installs a locking device in order to keep personal video information physically safe.
9. Matters concerning change of policy to process personal information
This policy of installation, operation and maintenance of video information processing equipments was established on February 28, 2012 and in case of addition, removal and modification of contents due to changes of laws and regulations, policy and security technology, reasons and contents of such changes shall be notified through the Company’s homepage within 7 days at minimum before enforcement.
- date of notice : February 28, 2012 / date of enforcement : February 28, 2012